www.say-cheese.ca (the "Site") is a web and mobile service that allow groups or organizations to get involved in fundraising by selling cheese. The Website is owned by Superstar Fundraising Inc. and St-Albert Cheese Co-operative Inc.
All trademarks, logos, designs, advertisements, photos and images of Say-Cheese are the intellectual property of Superstar Fundraising Inc. and any use of either of these without the prior written consent of Superstar Fundraising Inc. is prohibited and may result in legal action.
Superstar Fundraising Inc., St-Albert Cheese Co-operative Inc. and their partners will not be held responsible for damages of any kind related to your use of the products on this site.
2. Superstar Fundraising Inc. reserves the right to refuse any entry or activity, particularly if the activity does not seem legitimate, if the content is offensive or violates the rights of third parties or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Superstar Fundraising Inc.
3. By posting online or providing any content to Superstar Fundraising Inc., each group warrants to hold all rights, including any copyright or right of image. Moreover, by doing this the group automatically grants Superstar Fundraising Inc. without restriction of any kind whatsoever and for the world, the right to use the content for the purposes of the Site and for its promotion, royalty-free and waives the exercise of any claim or action against Superstar Fundraising Inc. or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to Superstar Fundraising Inc., their employees, agents and representatives for the use which might be made of this content by anyone.
4. Superstar Fundraising Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, any account of a member who does not act in accordance with these terms and conditions or restrict access to the Site without notice.
5. The site aims to provide a platform to collect orders and payment online. By becoming a member and using the Site, the group acknowledges that Superstar Fundraising Inc. only acts as intermediary and cannot guarantee in any way the quality and quantity of orders and payments on your page. We strongly encourage users to contact page administrators and carry out checks before an order. When you contribute to a fundraising campaign through Say-Cheese, you understand that no refunds will be made by Superstar Fundraising Inc. or St-Albert Cheese Co-operative Inc. for any reason whatsoever.
6. Generally, Superstar Fundraising Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site that is provided to you " AS IS" and offers no warranty or contractual responsibility for its quality, suitability for purpose of use, entirety or accuracy.
7. Regardless of our efforts, Superstar Fundraising Inc. cannot guarantee that the Site will be accessible or functional without interruption, that it will be error free or that the information contained herein is complete or accurate.
8. Prior to use of the Site, and continuously, you represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree:
a. you are obliged to provide us with certain personal information about you to use the Site (including information regarding your methods of payment);
b. you are solely responsible for the payment of any tax applicable;
c. you are solely responsible for electronic communications networks including Internet access services necessary to access and use the Site. We are not responsible for any defects in the material;
d. you comply with all laws and regulations, including without limitation the laws of spam submissions and Superstar Fundraising Inc., as an intermediary assumes no responsibility for your violations of some regulation or law that whatsoever.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Site and supersedes any agreement, understanding or prior arrangement between you and us.
Updated October 3, 2014